It’s almost 5pm and you have no idea what dinner will be. Panic? No way. Make this. Easy, super quick, and modifiable, for your ultimate cooking pleasure. I couldn’t be more serious.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup green beans, cut in 1/2″ pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1″ piece fresh ginger, smashed (optional)
- 1″ piece fresh turmeric, smashed (optional)
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 full cup of kale, in a chiffonade
- 4 zucchini, spiralized
- Sea salt and pepper
- Fresh herbs, olive oil, lemon juice (for my go-to vinaigrette, click here)
In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onions, bell pepper, green beans, garlic, ginger, turmeric, and generous pinches of sea salt and pepper. Sauté until the vegetables are starting to soften, 3-4 minutes. Add the beans and kale, and heat through. Take off the heat. Place zoodles at the bottom of a shallow bowl and top with the beans mixture. Top with fresh herbs, olive oil, and lemon juice, or your favorite vinaigrette.
Let me know if you try this recipe! Leave a comment, rate it, or tag a photo using #THEVeganBlonde on Instagram. Bon appétit!