This mango-strawberry salsa is refreshing, zesty, and so easy to put together. Use the best ingredients you can find. This becomes important in raw and simple recipes. This is great served on coconut rice, for a simple lunch, with tortilla chips, or as a side for grilled vegetables. The possibilities are endless.
- 3 ripe mangoes, in small cubes
- 8 large strawberries, in small cubes
- 1/2 cup red onion, minced
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, in small cubes
- 1/3 cup packed cilantro, minced
- 3-4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
Mix all the ingredients delicately in a medium bowl. Place in the fridge until ready to use. Bon appétit!