You can pretty much use this pepitas and cilantro pesto for anything! I put it on toast and on my grilled corn while Catalina loves it as dressing for salads and vegetables. It’s delicious and easy to make! If you find another tasty use for this gem, let us know!
- 1/3 raw pepitas (green pumpkin seeds)
- 1/2 cup packed fresh basil
- 1/2 cup packed fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic (or 3!), roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
Here’s a one-minute video on how to make this pesto.